12/30/12

Extrescence

This is a poem of extressence
Of candids quipped quitely
Of cursory curses caressing
Nurturing in cursors
And feeding on the blessing
A god bless america!
And a neolithic OOH-RAH!
I'm hardly heady but my head feels heavy
Plugged with luggs too cold to be dead
So pressing and pushy, impressing my head
With clickers and pictures-- there goes the levy
Brain tumbles everywhere
It fills in dull red
This is a poem of putrescence
How a sickness boils and bloats
How while it feels so good to vomit
Where do you put the shit you eat
Where do you step to ease your feet
Where can you sweat out what you read?
Hide me.
I've done a terrible thing.
I took a glass of fix-it
Let it ring
I sneaked a peek of slipstitch symbol
When i was writing
Don't you see the cold Hypocrisy!
An ardent worder gone to click it
like an adolescent Sadducee
Forgive me language
Forgive me god
May my soul rest for this crime
I'd wager it already gone

No comments:

Post a Comment