12/20/12

Everbristling

I used to write words for what wasn't there
They condensed like clips on balding hair
They culled to bare a witless wind
of whose effects I summoned in

Yet you set to pull strings and undo me
bound to sound doves of pertinence through me
So full a chorus in verdent air
yet kindled kind, to show me care
And so pure a demure allowed to brew
In me. For you.

My phraming vice for whom I take each day to laud
With meager recompense wrought in gilded awe
These lightblind gifts I place to base a further series
of clever ones and heartfelt tons
to send your eyes ableary
but they fail to narrow or divide the realms
that branch everbristling into a cosmic elm
So forgive my poor feints to express a heart
When the heart so enrobes in such a piece of art

No comments:

Post a Comment