10/24/12

We'll see

"We'll see"
That's the best you'll ever get out of me
Me, without a one-two punch or a killer head to knee
I'm dream of a buzz caught by the loneliest bee

and it sucks
To hear collapsible bells
Unfolded, they relay the tales and tells
Shake me from one hell of a spell
You see, all they ever say
about watching and learning
I never thought to watch
So they right it in burning

they say to me HEY.
Hey you over there,
you in the two piece suit
struggling to care:
We see you got off
we're Only wondering where
cause if you don't ride in full
We won't tolerate or spare

and it hurts
to know you never earned the words
that were granted so common in machine-gun spurtz
what am I really,
if not labelled in commune
do I think myself valorous?
Impervious?
Immune?

Every scream slashed these lips
And you wonder why I find it hard
To re-equip, click, tick?
I'm sick of it
Sick of games
sick of me
But I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment