10/2/12

Forgive?

First forgive for a break in poetry. This does not happen often.

Next forgive for my recent expenditures, I like this topic. I love the color of sundown over the pacific. 

Finally forgive me for I wrote six poems yesterday that I will never share with anyone but my Anisha. I have even forgotten them myself.

Normally withholding such works, to me, seems like burning them, especially if I didn't collect them to myself for future analysis, but recently I've been taking a hoarding mentality to these works and I think that causes harm.
Therefore, I chose to deny myself these works. Otherwise, I write merely for myself, which never does right. As I say, "Art does not begin with the self, it begins with everything else." I selfishly ask you to quote me on that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment