8/25/14

Basta

One day I will walk the earth
Through the hills and countries
Wading features troubling
Watching creatures huddling
Praying afloat for fear 

My feet will be bare on the earth
And the slime and muck will come
To teach me the meaning of a story
In the morning of the world's journey

My hair will grow to connect the earth
To the lightning of presence
Branching barriers and then fleeting
Like a brain's electricity bleeding

I will watch the earth come to me
As warp fills us to the taste of metals
And life begins the eternity it meant
Dearly beneath the soil steps have rent

Wreathed in my newer insanities
I'll try to trust my way to bleed the rest 
I'll try I guess

Here it snaps back
An ego a breath a toll a gun a shot
Blastpoundbangcracksnap snips
The reel short
It's real short
Forget the forgetting 
Run or be run
And then make sure you have already begun 
Sing or be sung 
Ring or be rung
Drier then the cold death of the universe
Placid behind your eyes

And for fuck's sake
Cut that name from your life

No comments:

Post a Comment