8/18/13

April colors my beginning

April colors my beginning

And fresh green stirs
My head to spin 
Look ahead that's where you're in
That's gold 
That's grey 
That's glorious
What questions perspections
Provides the supple ray 
With enough change to straighten crags
And sprout the surging of a soldier
The yellow of an atmosphere
Bolstered buttered battered brightened
To pitch me screaming
The rocket blanking bliss
And surfacing only
Of a vacuum that utterly missed
The reason for distance
A blue the color ohm
Suits me up in zips and sits
For me 
It wits for me
I let it hit for me
Until my stuffing sinks to pits
And I see that shuffling even 
Goes too far to say
That I even need
So my april showers devours
And I make this story my claim
To power untold
In the conspicuous folds
Of depressurized mist
Until rains change
And the tips of spurred
All-gravitating 
Corporating 
Interest emits
Buds of brightly greened aphasia 
And fresh green stirs

No comments:

Post a Comment