6/30/13

The best introduction

I write short poems because i work short poetry like a short ranged fighter jet or something 
That's why i feel like i'm entitled to this really long introduction that contains vital but uninteresting information 
Like breathing 
I think i may just breathe to you this next piece and let you squirm in your seats like some silly sadist reaching over
The crowd in my mind full of curved wits like knives ready a cut me the fool 
Cut me and pool the bleded words I could a sworn held more of an impact than a breath
But because i value your time and maybe even value my blood I'll throw this next like a spacecar ramped up to huperdrive
Ripping all the shits you never give alive
And maybe even haunt you as i take a seat by you on the floor
And try to ignore the cheers or jeers and beers that i feel perfectly old enough to drink goddammit!
I take kindly to the sidetrack but ne'er quite before have i surfaced this much plated gold shit to purpose as a pre-performance wit 
Now, understandably, we're all sick of it 
So here it goes:
My poem:
....
Fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment