1/18/13

Compliments

If ever the flow of words dies
And the flow of compliments: synchronized
I'll squeeze them out of the rocks
Catch the flashworks, explosions
I'll churn them from the air
Reap lightning from the storms
All the transmutative wit That god has given me
Can't have been for the flowers

I tie them into your hair
Whispering eachly: never leave her, sweety
though i still muck through mines
And incinerate the homeland pines
To touch the gem or pluck the pearl
To match the sorcery of your mind

One day those curls will bloat
With twinkles and energies and mimsies and lights
You'll shake your head
They'll skip and startle away
Little flashes to fall to the night
But your smile will be all
All around and glowing
I'd kiss you

When i die, and the compliments too,
Forget me
But if you must a hold
Hold that I search the scape of death now
for what compliments i can
And i wait to tie them in your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment