6/11/12

Madness and... Mostly madness

    In a lapse in all good sense, my sense comes through. Like a gymnast who found all she needed to do to reach that further limit was break her back out of place.

I admit, and I assure all others living likewise agree, that ADHD life hurts. First imagine the cliche: The television that randomly switches channels. The nearsighted kid. The firework. Now imagine this: You were born into life loose. All the nuts and bolts in your body and mind sit a little unleashed by a few turns. It doesn't unhinge completely (at least not often), it just flexes and sways ways that send sense ahazed.

   This relates to me, because currently my nuts and bolts feel a tad maladjusted. Someone tightened them. Probably a side-effect of all the Tea I've inhaled to ward of this plague. But at the marrow, my brain feels correlating, active, and aware. In no other time would I have been able to show you this image that I write:



Mad


Mad machinist making mad machinery
Meddling more to manage menial motivators
An Ivory invalid of indigo eyes
Insightful intakes of incense and exercise
Loose rods left reeling lazily
Falling from fithole to floor
Holds he, hovering effigies
Heaved haphazardly, hanging heavily
Too truthful to take to the tart tartarus of reality
Too tantilizing to trim the taste for traction and vitality

Mad machinist makes meaningful mechanisms
Mad machinist missed concrete correction-isms







on another note: Madness is a Fantastic band!

No comments:

Post a Comment